Translate this Blog

Arab to Chinese (Simplified) BETA Arab to English Arab to French Arab to Italian Arab to German Arab to Italian Arab to Japanese BETA Arab to Korean BETA Arab to Russian BETA Arab to Spanish

Remain Silent? I Object.

An infidel. An apostate. An atheist. A girl who was born into a Sunni Muslim family but left Islam and religion altogether after re-reading the quran (holy book of Islam) and the hadith (narrations). DARKEYED9 is a Youtuber and a blogger who remains anonymous out of fear. Her voice and words are however leaked online where she doesn't have to pretend.

this talanted young girl is a member in the youth for the separation between religion and education hase wrote a very touching article and I am feeling honored to share it with you.



---------------------------
---------------------------
Remain Silent? I Object.

Leaving Islam or any religion for that matter is a personal decision that doesn't just come about. I didn't just wake up one day and say "Hm... I don't really like Islam! I think I will leave it." It took me a while to accept the truth of Islam and to leave it.

People say that I'm not educated enough on Islam to even leave it. Funny because when I was a Muslim, not one Muslim told me that! In fact, they enjoyed having me around. I spoke about Islam passionately with kids and their parents appreciated it deeply. Now that I left Islam, I guess I left my knowledge on Islam as well? No. Stop lying to yourself. Stop denying that I'm an exmuslim. Stop denying that I was ever a Muslim. Truth is I was a Muslim and I'm a free thinker now. Truth is that many people world wide leave Islam and religion in general as well. Don't believe me? Check out the Council of Exmuslims website and see how many members they have. And that's not it. There are many more but they either just choose not to be apart of such organization or simply because they fear their lives!

Some Muslims are telling me that "OK, if you left Islam and felt it wasn't for you, good but DON'T make videos and speak against Islam!" This doesn't seem right. Trying to take my freedom of speech away? Nope. I won't let that happen. I don't stop you from making dawah sessions. I don't stop you from spreading Islam. I don't stop you when you give out free Qur'ans to people and students (By the way, why not give out free hadith and siraa as well while you're at it? Or do you just want people to convert into Islam and later on REALIZE the horrible truth of the hadith and sirra. That's wrong. And that is why so many people join Islam. They don't investigate Islam fully before claiming to be a Muslim.) So... why is it that you want me to stop criticizing Islam? Is there something you want to hide? I have the right to speak out on this matter for I once believed in all of this. You cannot and will not stop me.

Remain Silent? I don't think so. I object!


---------------------------
---------------------------

Her Blog: http://darkeyed9.blogspot.com/
Her Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DARKEYED9